Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer job

I had an appointment with a physician a few days ago and a young lady came in the room to get some information from me. She was a student at Vanderbilt University who was spending her summer time to see how this  neurology office worked.  I wondered how interesting this summer occupation was for this girl. Instead of spending her time this way, she could be making money and getting people involved in a revolutionary music project  that would make a lot of people happy and maybe wealthy... the concept of mutual fun with the David Hamilton Project. I think that helping people in a doctor's office is a noble thing but I also think that life is short and spending your  youth  dealing with pathology is not too exciting.
I must add a caveat to this... my computer tutor in order to not alienate  people  (especially pathologists)
encourages me to not say that pathology is not exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment